These are the committees defined within League of Women Voters of Fort Wayne Area. Click the view members link or the committee name to
see a list of committee members. If visible for a committee, click the More info to view additional information about the committee.
If there are subcommittees, a list of subcommittees will be displayed. Click on the name of the subcommittee to view the members.
Meet monthly to report/devleop consent agenda for meetings. Review progress & make future plans.
LWVFW Communications Committee
The Communications Committee
• Produce content for monthly newsletter
• Manage timely, informative social media posts
• Manage website so that information is current and complete
• Broadcast Call for Action alerts
LWVFW Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Provides DEI education to members and to public via presentation at business meeting and newsletter articles.
LWVFW Membership Commitee
The Membership Commitee
• Remind existing members to renew
• Welcome new members via email and follow-up phone call
• Assign mentors to new members
• Liaison to DEI Committee
• Plan periodic social events/mixers for meet and mingle
The Voter Services Committee provides services to educate and encourage citizens to participate in the election process.
The basic duties include (but aren't limited to)
• Liaison with voting rights coalitions and state League
• Focus the League on voter rights issues and create subcommittees if warranted
• Follow and report on legislation
• Provide voter services education programs
• Provide educational articles for newsletter
Educate elected officals about LWV positions on key issues.
Engage with our community on these issues
Provide education & action alerts to target audiences