Welcome and Thank You for considering Membership in the Fort Wayne Area League of Women Voters
Interested in joining LWV? Watch this interview with league member Betsy Kachmar to learn more about the local chapter.
Membership in the League of Women Voters is open to anyone 16 years of age or older, all genders, all races. If you are thinking about joining the league, consider some of the following benefits of a membership;
- Opportunities to learn
- Opportunities to lead
- Vote on issues that shape our organization
- Make a difference on issues that matter to you, your community, and your country
- Help others actively participate in our political processes
- You automatically become a member of LWV Indiana and LWV US
- Includes subscription to our electronic newsletter to stay informed of upcoming events and ways to get involved.
Please download and print our membership application, then mail it with your check to the address on the form. Please view the various rates below.
You can also join via PayPal. Click this button to use PayPal to join, or contribute any amount, to our organization. PayPal accepts all major credit cards. Since PayPal charges extra to use their service, we are asking members who use PayPal to add $5 to their payment. Also please the check the “share info” box in PayPal so we get your contact information with your payment.
Our Membership rates:
|Dual Membership (two people same household) |
|Student Membership (16 to 25 years of age)|
Free (just fill out the membership form and circle student)
|Friend of the FW League |
Note: We regret that the membership dues are not tax deductible, however contributions to our Scholarship/Education Fund are, should you choose to make an additional donation.