You can vote by mail in the June 2 Primary election for any reason using an Absentee ballot.
Request your ballot here .
Providing a reason for absentee voting has been suspended for the 2020 Primaries.
The following reasons for voting by mail still apply for the General election:
- Are at least 65 years old.
- Expect to be absent from the county on Election Day.
- Are confined to your home or a hospital on Election Day by illness or injury.
- Are caring for someone confined to their home.
- Are scheduled to work the entire 12 hours the polls are open.
- Do not have transportation to the polls.
For all the reasons you may vote by mail and to request your Absentee ballot click here
Important Dates for Absentee ballots:
- Your request for an absentee ballot must be received by the Elections Board by May 21, 2020 for the June 2, 2020 primary election.
- Your request for an absentee ballot must be received by the Elections Board by October 22, 2020 for the November 3, 2020 general election.