At this point of time we do not anticipate any changes to Absentee Voting in Indiana. But, if it changes we’ll let you know.
The following reasons for voting by mail for the General election:
- Are at least 65 years old.
- Expect to be absent from the county on Election Day.
- Are confined to your home or a hospital on Election Day by illness or injury.
- Are caring for someone confined to their home.
- Are scheduled to work the entire 12 hours the polls are open.
- Do not have transportation to the polls.
- Are a voter with disabilities.
- Will have official election duties.
- Are a member of the military or a public safety officer.