You can vote by mail using an Absentee ballot, if you:
- Are at least 65 years old.
- Expect to be absent from the county on Election Day.
- Are confined to your home or a hospital on Election Day by illness or injury.
- Are caring for someone confined to their home.
- Are scheduled to work the entire 12 hours the polls are open.
- Do not have transportation to the polls.
For all the reasons you may vote by mail and to request your Absentee ballot click here
Your request for an Absentee ballot must be received by Elections Board by October 29, 2019.